Saturday, October 8, 2011

Free Crunchmaster Multi-Seed Crackers & Review

Today I received a big box full of Crunchmaster Multi-Seed Crackers. I also received coupons for 2 Free bags of any flavor Crunchmaster Multi-Seed Crackers, $1 off coupons for the crackers, and a black Crunchmaster T-shirt.

Review of Crunchmaster Multi-Seed Crackers
I received these Crunchmaster Multi-Seed Crackers to share with my mom friends and family. I loved the fact that they are all natural, gluten free, wheat free, low in saturated fat, and cholesterol free. Eating these made me feel like I was doing my body good. I felt safe munching on more than one serving since they were all natural with a low calorie count. The calorie content of one serving, is 140. Eating these Crunchmaster Multi-Seed Crackers made me feel like I was choosing a healthy snack. I will feed these to my son with cheese on top and will feel that I am serving him a worry free nutritional snack. The taste of these to me was like a sesame seed flavor that was roasted. The Crunchmaster Multi-Seed Crackers were substantially crunchy! I expected that with a brand name like Crunchmaster. I enjoyed the taste. One mom said they were "ok", and that they wouldn't buy them, as they were too bland. Another mom shrugged her shoulders and said, "eh". I told them there were different flavors available in the stores. There is Rosemary & Olive Oil, Roasted Garlic, and Toasted Onion. I personally liked the flavor of the regular cracker and will be getting other flavors to try out of curiosity.  There are a lot of different varieties Crunchmaster Crackers available!  Just look for yourself here! Wow!



Free sample provided by Moms Meet

No comments:

Post a Comment