Friday, May 23, 2014

FREE Nail Cones - Paint Your Nails At Home Like A Professional & REVIEW

Today I received a sample pack of Nail Cones.  My sample pack only shows 15 in the picture, but in each retail pack there are 60.  I don't have long luxurious nails.  I've only gotten a few manicures in my lifetime.  I just don't like what happens to your nails after putting false ones on.  So, I'm stuck with short nails, that break.  I love the concept of painting my nails, but I have avoided  it a lot due to the way I paint my nails.  I get the polish all over the sides and tips of my fingers.  The Nail Cones have officially made painting my nails fun again.  I know when I put these on, I won't have to worry about getting the excess polish on the tips of my fingers.  I'm a righty, so when I paint my right hand with my left hand, it looks like a two year old did it.  After using the Nail Cones, there was NO polish on the tips of my fingers.  I was so proud of myself.  I know I shouldn't take the credit, it was really all the NAIL CONES doing!!!  Great product for young girls and all the way up to the elderly.  Great for  stocking stuffers or a cute idea for birthday party favor gifts!

I put them on for the first time and was a little slow.  Not as fast as the YouTube video below.  It was a little awkward at first, but practice makes perfect.  I had to do one hand and let it dry before I could get the other hand set up with the stickers.  I would definitely wait for the nail polish to dry before peeling the Nail Cones off, just to be sure you don't smear your pretty perfect nail job.  I peeled the Nail Cones off and was impressed with the way they kept the polish away from the tip of my finger skin.  Now I can't wait for Toe Cones.  I wonder if they are in the works!

The only recommendation I have for the Nail Cones, is to make them in various sizes.  For example, like an at home manicure kit has different size nails to match your different sized fingers.  It would make it easier to put the Nail Cones on the sides of your fingers.  I think it would help a lot more with keeping all of the polish off every part of your finger, not just the tip of your finger.  I did two coats on the finger in my pictures, so maybe a little leaked underneath the sides of the Nail Cones.


EDIT: 6/1/14  They supposedly come in different sizes (3 different sizes), but my sample sheet looked like it only had one size.  This might be why it took me awhile fitting them around the sides of my nails.  I would need to have all sizes to determine if this was the case.  I still like the concept of the Nail Cones and would be willing to try again with all 3 sizes.  I am certain these would work perfectly with all 3 sizes available to use at once.

You can buy them at nailcones.com for a pack of 60 for $5.99 which includes shipping.
I love that this is a small company (run by a woman) just starting out.  I am HAPPY to spread the word
about Nail Cones, because I think they are just ingenious and great fun.  How can you
not smile looking at these cute little ice cream cone stickers with a purpose!

Watch the tutorial video for Nail Cones on Youtube!
(My pictures of my experience below the video)




 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment