Saturday, May 31, 2014

FREE Life & Food Yacon Syrup 100% Organic Non GMO & REVIEW


Today I received Life & Food Brand Yacon Syrup which is organic, raw, and NON GMO.  I tasted it right away. I decided to wait until the next day to make pancakes and add it to the syrup we already have.  The serving size is 1 teaspoon, up to three times a day.






I added about 1 tablespoon of the Yacon Syrup to 1 cup of regular maple syrup.  The taste is sweet on it's own but I wanted to add the benefits of the yacon to my regular syrup.  There was a little aftertaste to the complete syrup mixture.  It was not bad but it was noticeable.  

The next day, I had 1 teaspoon in my morning tea.  It was beautiful tasting in my hot tea.  I couldn't tell it wasn't sweetened with sugar.  I do add a little almond milk to my tea as well.  




EDIT JULY 6th 2014:  I have used this for over a month for a few days each week.  The main reason for wanting to try yacon syrup was that it helps regulate your bowels better.  I have noticed a positive change in that department.  I won't go into details but I have had IBS for about 7 years now and it seemed to help.  

It is also great for your kidneys, has probiotics, and lowers blood sugar for diabetics.  The amazon page where this was purchased says it has antioxidants.  I researched a little and the top two antioxidants extracted from yacon root is chlorogenic acid and tryptophan.  It is also said that tryptophan helps depression.  Chlorogenic acid is what helps in the blood sugar area.

I think this is a super food.  It should be a staple in vegetarians or vegans for sure.  It definitely should be a part of anyone suffering from diabetes or bowel flare-ups.  It is really easy to use in your coffee or tea every day.  This is a good investment for your health.  I am thankful I found out about Life & Food Yacon Syrup.  I believe it will continually help me obtain optimal health.    



You can read more about Life & Food Yacon Syrup at their website here.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment