Friday, August 8, 2014

Garcinia Cambogia - Top Weight Loss Product - Oz Recommended Review

Today I received a bottle of Garcinia Cambogia made by Xium The Science of Thin, sold by Accelerated Intelligence Distribution, to review for my honest opinion.  There are 90 Vegetarian capsules in each bottle.  Each bottle has Garcinai Cambogia 750MG which has a minimum of 60% HCA (Hydroxycitric acid).  This is supposedly the top weight loss product recommended by Dr. Oz.  Not this exact brand, but the Gacinia Cambogia.  What I liked about this brand is that there are no fillers and no other ingredients.  I absolutely love that they are VEGAN/Vegetarian.

What do I think about Garcinia Cambogia by Xium?
It did give me energy but I didn't lose weight.  I took only 2 pills a day, not 3.  Not losing any weight could be from that or from my hypothyroidism problem. I think the normal healthy person, this would work for weight loss. I didn't lose any weight in the 22 days I took this. I did have more energy and I felt more alert. The energy made me want to move and clean my house, so I'll take it as it will work for weight loss, since you would be moving more. I decided to wait and use the rest of the capsules until my thyroid is working on the thyroid pill. The ingredients I feel are true and pure. I would trust this brand more than something on GNC's shelf.


 Here's what their Amazon Page says:

This is one of the highest purity and highest quality Garcinia Cambogia Products On the Market today. 100% Vegan capsules. Pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract with HCA (Hydroxicitric Acid) works in many ways. Suppressing your appetite, blocking fat from being made, and increasing serotonin levels in your body are just a few exciting breakthroughs discovered about Garcinia Cambogia! The best part about Pure Garcinia Cambogia is it can work on its own! No more time wasted shopping for expensive weight loss products and no more hours wasted at the gym!

  •  750 MG ( VEGETARIAN / VEGAN) Per Serving - Powerful Ingredients - As Seen On Dr. Oz
  •     100% PURE -Easy To Swallow - Rapid Release Capsules
  •     Min 60% HCA - Standardized to contain 60% Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA)
  •     MADE IN USA - Clinically Proven Garcinia Cambogia Extract (HCA)
  •     #1 Doctor Recommended Brand

    This seems like an outstanding product from and upstanding company, but I always check with your doctor with your concerns before trying any new regimen.   

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment