Friday, August 29, 2014

Deep Cleansing Facial Oil and Makeup Remover by InstaNatural Review



Today I received a 4 ounce bottle of Deep Cleansing Facial Oil and Makeup Remover by InstaNatural to review.  It says it is a Skin & Pore Purifier, Gentle and Reviving!  As of this post, it retails for $19.99.  They give a 100% money back guarantee on it too!

I was taken aback by this product. I thought for sure my face would become oily after using it. I was wrong. I was surprised like many before me who have reviewed this facial oil. It not only cleans your face with a nice smooth touch but makes it softer. Yes, it does feel like oil on your face when you're cleaning it, but it will wash off and not remain. I used a sponge to clean my face and the facial oil cleanser washed out of the sponge too.  It is like a yellow tint to it and smells like a citrus field.  Not quite orange, but close to that range, so it is very pleasant! 





I removed some eyeliner with this too. Works and it's easy to put some on a cotton ball and throw away, rather than trying to scrub it off with a washcloth, then you have to put the washcloth in the washer with eyeliner on it. It's like Cat in the Hat. This eliminates that.















I love the ingredients! Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil, Essential Oils, Hemp Oil, Tamanu Oil, and Sea Buckthorn Oil. I love that they are organic. Thank you for sending me this to review for my honest opinion. I love this stuff!!!!








Their InstaNatural Amazon Page says:

  • NATURAL & ORGANIC: Our Facial Oil Cleanser is made with natural ingredients, such as Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil, Essential Oils, Tamanu Oil, Hemp Oil, and more.
  • WORKS FAST: Massage onto skin to gently and effectively remove dirt, impurities and makeup.
  • GENTLE INGREDIENTS: Our nonabrasive facial wash contains many key active ingredients that work to clean your face and pores without stripping the skin of its natural oils.
  • POWERFUL RESULTS: Strong enough to be used as a makeup remover - can even tackle eye liner and mascara!
  • MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE: InstaNatural backs their products with a Lifetime Money Back Guarantee, no matter where you buy our product. If you're not satisfied, simply contact us and get a full refund.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment