Monday, September 22, 2014

Forte Bellezza Ergonomic Handle Eyelash Curler Review

Today I received an eyelash curler from Forte Bellezza.  Right away out of the package I realized this was a well made eyelash curler.  It is not one you get from walmart or something.  It is heavier and seems like if you drop it for some crazy reason, it will be intact when you pick it up.  The ergonomic handles are the absolute best.  Holding it up to your eyelash is not awkward like it usually is with standard ones. The handles are said to be non slip too.  I didn't notice a different with that.  I really never slipped my fingers on a eyelash curler, but it's still good to know that it IS non slip.









I'm a woman who loves pink, so the handle color just made me feel all warm and fuzzy.  Forte Bellezza eyelash curlers would be great gifts for the make-up artists or enthusiasts.

They send a set of rubber replacements for your curler too!  When you're not using your eyelash curler, you can lock it into place.  The little lever on one of the pink finger holders locks into place in the other finger holder.





I really enjoyed playing with these and making my eyelashes curl up.  I didn't have any mascara on when I did this.  I've been told my eyelashes are long, so I'm lucky for that one I guess!  This eyelash curler really accentuated my eyelashes and the curl made my eye look larger, more awake, and perkier.  I am amazed!  I didn't put mascara on after the curl and it lasted at least an hour, because I kept checking for about an hour.  I then had to tend to the 3 year old and forgot to check.

Here is my before and after using the curler.




My pictures are tagged FreebieChick.com because this is my new domain.  Please check me out! Freebiechick.com








I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment