Monday, June 16, 2014

FREE Anti Aging Vitamin C Serum by Pure Body Naturals and REVIEW



Today I received a 1 ounce bottle (and dropper) of a Vitamin C Serum for Anti Aging from Pure Body Naturals.  I have tried a different Vitamin C Serum (see here).  I am going to give this one a shot and see how it makes my face look compared to the other brand. I will use this for a month and update again when I have used it and can give an unbiased opinion of it.



From their Amazon Page:

*PURE BODY NATURALS - Potent 20% Vitamin C Serum Suspended in a Concentrated base of Pure Vegan Hyaluronic Acid uses the very BEST NATURAL and ORGANIC ingredients to give you MAXIMUM Antioxidant Protection to help ELIMINATE Free Radicals on your Skin That Causes Premature Aging.
*SUPER SOFT SILKY SMOOTH SKIN : Our Serum moisturizes your skin and is QUAD power packed with Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Pure Vegan Hyaluronic Acid. PURE BODY NATURALS Topical Vitamin C Serum for face and neck leaving your skin vibrant and super smooth. 

PROVEN using NATURAL POTENT formula Combination of 20% Vit C Serum (with added A & E Vitamin) which Stimulates Collagen on your Skin. It REDUCES your Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Freckles and Skin Discolorations - using only NATURAL & ORGANIC INGREDIENTS.
GUARANTEED TO HAVE CLEARER, SMOOTHER BEAUTIFUL SKIN: Fast results because of Vitamin C face serum's absorbs rapidly into your skin, getting to work providing dramatic impact on reducing wrinkle size and depth, especially around the eyes. You deserve to look younger again and feel great again - now you can - treat your skin the way it should be treated and feel great about yourself !
MADE and CRAFTED in the USA using ONLY THE FRESHEST BOTANICALS AVAILABLE in a FDA Approved and GMP Certified Manufacturing Facility. Our Topical Vitamin C Face Serum is Paraben Free & Only uses the very Best and Highest Quality Organic, Natural Ingredients and is Cruelty-Free. This will leave your face and neck feeling beautiful and restored again.
Our Vitamin C helps to stimulate your skin's rate of exfoliation for a brighter, smoother complexion. Deals with the Antioxidant properties that will reduce skin damage caused by the sun, pollution and cigarette smoke. Our Slow Release Technology (SRT) delivers a deeper penetration of active ingredients to the skin cells. Proven to stimulate the synthesis of collagen which makes your skin appear years younger and more vibrant beautiful skin. 

EDIT 7/16/14:  I have used this for about a month now and I can say that my face looks smoother.  I didn't use it for about a week during this trial run and noticed my face was not as bright and did not have the red cheek glow to it.  I felt that it made my pores on my face smaller.  I also noticed that my nose was clearer, as sometimes I get some blackheads.  I love the smell of this, yes it smells of oranges.  I think I would need to use it longer to comment on the collagen effect as it states.

 I also used this on a scaly itchy spot that keeps coming back and my doctor has no idea what it is.  I have been using it and it has diminished and stopped itching.  I haven't used it in a week on that itchy spot and it started itching.  I am amazed it made it diminish!  I have tried a lot of products and this one has made it go away.  I do have a scar from it though, it did not remove that. Just the scale and itching.  It does look less dark though.

The bottom line is, that it works to smooth out rough looking skin.  Even if your skin is looking great, this can make it look even better. Give it a try!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment