Tuesday, June 24, 2014

FREE Full Size Bag of Food Should Taste Good Guacamole Tortilla Chips

Today I received a full bag of Food Should Taste Good Guacamole Tortilla Chips.  We had them tonight with some Newmans Own Pineapple Salsa.  (That salsa is Delicious!!!) I was excited to try these chips since they are non GMO, gluten free, trans fat free, and have all around natural healthier ingredients in them.  The chips are nice size tortilla shaped and are dark green.  They did not have a dusting of the guacamole flavor, as the company seemed to put the guacamole right in the chip dough.  They were nice and crispy like any other tortilla would be.  The taste was great but a little spicy.  I don't mind spicy foods and even my toddler thought these were "yummy".  Our mouths got that on fire feel to it as we kept eating the chips and we needed our drinks handy.  It didn't seem like I was depriving myself even though they are a healthier ingredient chip.  In fact, I felt good eating them just because of the ingredients.  The downside is that they are still rather fattening at 6 grams of fat for 10 chips and 130 calories.  Guacamole is a good fat and high in calories so maybe that is the reason.  I would have to try the other flavors to see if they are on the same level of calories and fat.  



This picture and nutritional information is from the Food Should Taste Good website.

Ingredients:

Stone Ground Corn, High Oleic Sunflower Oil and/or Safflower Oil and/ or Canola Oil, Cilantro, Parsley, Avocado, Serrano Peppers, Coriander, Tomato Powder, Sea Salt, Dried Onion, Dried Garlic, Cumin, Lime Oil, Vinegar, Salt, Red Pepper.

I would recommend these tortilla chips based on the unique flavor and the natural ingredients.  Food Should Taste Good has a variety of chip flavors here.

I received my free sample from Eat Better America AKA LivebetterAmerica.  They are a website full of recipes and coupons for different brands and occasionally send out a free full size sample. Just sign up for the newsletter and watch your email monthly. They go quick so you have to respond quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment