Monday, June 30, 2014

Turmeric Supplement by NutraViva Review


Today I received a bottle of Turmeric from Nutraviva.

The ingredients are:
Turmeric Curcumin C3 Complex® (500mg) w/ BioPerine®, 95% curcuminoid, 120 Vegetarian capsules.NO Magnesium Stearate, NO Silicon Dioxide, NO Titanium Dioxide NO Fillers/Binders/Preservatives/Artificial Ingredients. GMO FREE!

What I like about this Turmeric is that it is GMO free.  I am very pro NON GMO with my foods and products.  This stood out to me because of the care in the ingredients.  This Turmeric from Nutraviva is clean.  I was using a different brand before I received the Nutraviva brand.  I noticed a stronger "taste" or should I say smell as I was swallowing the pill.  I just knew it was extremely potent.  I was pleased that the pill was vegetarian, as  I am a vegetarian.  I do believe that Turmeric aids the body naturally and will always use it.  I will be refilling my bottle when this one is out.  Thank you for an amazing product Nutravia!.  You can visit their website and learn more about their product at Nutravia.com.


From there Amazon page:
*Get the Best Value: Our Turmeric is 2000% More Bioavailable: Enhanced with Bioperine®
*Rest Assured We use Zero Fillers/Binders/Preservatives/Artificial Ingredients to Provide Our Customers the Cleanest Turmeric Supplement We Can.
*Standardized 95% Curcuminoids (the KEY Ingredients). We are NOT Selling Root Powder, but Instead More Concentrated Curcuminoids.
*120 Turmeric Capsules in Each Bottle for 2-3 Months Supply.
*Clean & Pure: NO Stearates, NO Silicone Dioxide, NO Titanium Dioxide





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment