Friday, July 11, 2014

DKnight Magicbox Ultra-Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review

Today I received a  DKnight Magicbox Ultra-Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker to review.  I was impressed as soon as I opened the box.  The sleek and portable design is perfect for taking it around the house or out of the house.  You can take it to the beach if your connecting via smartphone (just put it inside a plastic zip lock bag to keep sand and water out).  It only weighs 8.3 ounces.  It is approximately 7 inches long.  I liked the rubber frame around it.  That protects scuffs or scratches.  The little speaker was impressive and loud.  The stats on the speaker are below. 

It was extremely easy to hook up to my iPhone, but you can hook this up to any Bluetooth device.  I skipped past the charging as the company recommends, simply because I was too darn excited to stream music from my phone.  Once fully charged, the battery will last for 10 hours.  There is a USB cable to charge it at your computer, laptop, in the car or wall with an adapter for the USB. (Just use your phone block to plug in the USB cord to the wall and charge.)  I turned on the Magicbox and then went to my bluetooth settings on my smartphone.  I turned that on and up came the little magicbox just like the directions said. I didn't have to download a thing. A toddler could have probably hooked it up. 



The two best uses for the DKnight Magicbox are:
1.  When you need to charge your phone but you want to listen to music from an app like Pandora or Spotify, you can still do this.  Plug your phone into the charging station and take your MagicBox with you to another room and listen away!

2.  If you get a call while you're listening to music, you can answer your phone call right from the speaker.  On top is a PHONE CALL button, just push it and talk.  There is a built in microphone so you can be hands free.  Great for Skype, Google Talk, or other video chatting.  You'll be able to hear better than with your regular smartphone speaker.

It comes in Black, Red, or Blue.
It is available for use with all devices that have Bluetooth and/or a 3.5mm audio jack.

From their Amazon Web page:
*Supports Wireless Music Streaming via New Bluetooth v3.0 Technology.
*Two highly powerful 40mml total 6W acoustic drivers and ultra-small size produce a wide audio spectrum
*Built-in Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery for up to 10 hours of playtime. Built-in microphone for hands-free speaker phone calling
*Easy to pair - No code/pin needed
*Easily to carry with, only 8.3 ounces.
*Plays all Audio devices through 3.5mm Aux in Jack.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment