Thursday, July 17, 2014

eBook – Terry Treetop and the Lost Egg Review

terry_treetop_and_the_lost_egg_eBook_free
Today I received a really cute eBook to read my son.  It is called Terry Treetop and the Lost Egg.   I thought it was going to be about Easter, and so did my son.  He kept asking where the Easter Bunny was.  I had to tell him that some animals have eggs to make other animals.  He was confused but as I read on and as he looked at the pictures, I think he understood what I told him.  The book teaches children to be kind to animals.  It also teaches them to never give up.  It shows them another side to animals that they normally wouldn't see, the egg that makes another animal.   It's a cute and fun read.  The illustrations are what put the icing on the cake for this book.  Terry is an extremely cute and likable character. UPDATE as of 8/21/14 This eBook is $0.00 for Kindle!  Get it free and join the Terry Treetop series.  Really cute for ages 2-6

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment