Saturday, July 5, 2014

FREE Super Glove Grill / Oven Mitt & REVIEW


Today I received a pair of "The Super Glove" by Kuisiware.  


They're one size fits all and my hand had more than enough room inside.  The gloves are heat resistant up to 662 degrees fahrenheit.  It says up to 25 seconds under 662 degrees on the directions.  I am sure that I will not be putting my hand inside my oven at broil for over 25 seconds for this review, I will take the company's word for it.  I don't think anyone really ever has to put their hand inside their oven for a longer period of time anyway.  If you are grilling with these on, I would suggest after turning the food, to take off the glove to make sure your palms don't sweat in it.  Once it is wet, the glove will lose its heat resistant properties.  So don't go jumping in the pool with these babies on in between grill checks guys!!





The glove surfaces are non-slip silicone grip.  The red lines are silicone.  The outside is made of 80% M-Aramid and 20% P-Aramid.  Which according to Wikipedia it means: 
"Aramid fibers are a class of heat-resistant and strong synthetic fibers. They are used in aerospace and military applications, for ballistic rated body armor fabricand ballistic composites, in bicycle tires, and as an asbestos substitute."

The inside is 100% cotton. 

When you get the gloves all messy with your sloppy baking and cooking ways, you can wash them!  It says to wash with light colors and air dry only.  I think I would turn them inside out just to be safe the silicone doesn't come off.

I tried them right away.  I made some tater tots for dinner.  The oven was at 400 degrees F.  I put both of the gloves on and went into the oven like I was going in for treasure.  I was over eager to try to burn myself.  I was sure these gloves would work and not let me down or lead me to a trip to the ER.  In I went to grab my tots.  I felt nothing.  I lingered there for a good 15 seconds.  My face was flooded with 400 degree air but not my hands and wrists!  They felt like they were inside snug winter mittens, protected from everything.  I decided it was about 25 seconds and took out the tots.  I then realized I think the temperature has to be at 662 degrees to worry about the 25 second rule.  I really felt 25 seconds was more than enough time anyway.  My toddler was standing at the doorway of the kitchen, asking me, "momma in oven?", "mommy tots out!!!". I guess I was making him nervous I was inside the oven for too long.  I always tell him to stay away from the oven, but there was mommy playing in it.  Oh no!  I must reinforce the "Don't go near the stove" rule tomorrow until eternity.

I put my taters back in the oven and decided to do a video too!  See that sucker below!  Hey, these Super Gloves work so well, you will want to play in your oven too!

PS YouTube Capture app really made this video SHAKY!  I apologize.





Thank you Kuisiware for these Super Gloves!  It's been years since I have had a superior oven mitt that won't get my little fingers burned or feel the dish/pan heat on my palms as I am taking it out.  These are awesome!!!!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment