Monday, July 28, 2014

Zimtal Nut Almond Milk Bag Review

Today I received a Zimtal Nut Milk bag. The food grade nylon bag is BPA free and no bleach is used in the process of making the bag.   If you were to heat it for some reason, it can handle anywhere from 428 f and 516f.  I guess it would be great for straining soup stock!

I made almond milk once before and used a cheesecloth.  I was frustrated and never tried again.  I always buy it, every week, sometimes up to three 1/2 gallons.  My son loves it.  We avoid soy milk, and almond milk with carrageenan in it.  That is a whole different topic right there.  If you can, avoid carrageenan at all costs.  In small amounts, I doubt it would do anything to the body, but we drink a LOT of almond milk, so we steer clear of almond milk like Almond Breeze, which has carrageenan in it.  I decided it was time to try to make my own again using this nylon bag.  I read the reviews and was excited to try this.  It can be used for other food items like, cold press coffee straining.

Here are some pictures of my process.  I used regular almond milk and I was overzealous and did not soak them at all.  The milk tasted just fine to my son, who absolutely loves almond milk.  The nylon bag did not ooze any pulp at all.  I squeezed this bag with two hands, and hard, and no pulp came out, AT ALL!
(Pictures from my other blog that I own)

Here it is blending up in my trusty blender                                    Here I am squeezing it hard with two hands


Finished almond nut milk







Bottom line:

Don't ever use a cheesecloth again when you have this product - there is NO NEED EVER! Amazing bag and works 100%!  This makes preparing nut milk so much easier. I cannot believe it's this easy. It's easy to clean up too. I didn't use it for coffee brewing, but I have NO doubt it would work perfect as well. Stop using the cheesecloths for your nut milks!!!

You cannot go wrong with their 100% money back guarantee!

From their Amazon page:

75 MICRONS PROFESSIONAL FOOD GRADE NYLON - America's leading raw food experts love the Zimtal Nut Milk Bags since it creates the now famous "perfectly smooth nut milk" consistency. Competitor nut milk bags use a 200 micron mesh count, which is a grade originally used to filter paint in automotive shops, and is too tight for nut milk since it filters out the majority of the nutrients. Save yourself the disappointment of flavourless and watery nut milk. The 75 micron count is the perfect nylon thread count to create the most delicious nut milk you've ever tried.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment