Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Micro Jesus Pendant 18K dipped Hip Hop Bling Review

Today I received a sweet hip hop Micro Jesus Pendant that was gold plated with cubic zirconia eyes.  I received it from hiphopbling.com to review for my opinion. It comes with a FREE bead hip hop chain. The Jesus pendant is brass and then18K Gold dipped.  It feels solid and heavy and I was impressed with the weight.  I thought it was going to be flimsy for some reason, but I was pleasantly surprised. 





Here is what their description says on their website and their picture:





Clean Gold Micro Jesus Piece

Item Code    MBP553G
Material    Brass
Finish    18K Gold
Length    35MM
Width    18MM
Thickness    8MM
Stone    Simulated Diamond
Setting    Prong
Weight    9 Grams
$29.95

This super clean Micro Jesus Piece is highly detailed without the bling. Just two lab created simulated diamonds for the eyes. Comes with a FREE bead hip hop chain. Very classic look to add to our micro Jesus pendant collection. 18K Gold dipped for a genuine shine. All of the rappers and celebrities are wearing Micro Jesus Piece Charms. Order Yours Today! Priced to sell fast. Limited quantities available. - See more at: http://www.hiphopbling.com/clean-gold-micro-jesus-piece.html#sthash.PSywtUvu.dpuf
https://twitter.com/hiphopblinghttps://www.facebook.com/hiphopbling
Follow them



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment