Monday, July 28, 2014

Hyperbiotics Probiotics Vegetarian Capsules Review



Today I received a bottle of Hyperbiotics Pro-15 Probiotics capsules.  There are 60 capsules in the bottle.  Each are vegetarian, time released, lactose and gluten free, and easy to swallow.  They are the size of a pea.


Update after using them for 30 days:
They were easy to swallow for me.  I have a lot of stomach issues and probiotics help me a lot.  This product 100% does what it claims, you cannot go wrong, it's amazing for your health/stomach.

I absolutely LOVE LOVE this probiotic!!!! It has helped my stomach tremendously. If you are a IBS person or have a lot of stress that causes issues with your bowel, this helps out A LOT! I have been taking these for 30 days and I can 100% attest that they do work and what they claim on their Amazon page is accurate. I will never go without a probiotic and will always want one this good.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment