Monday, July 28, 2014

The Amazing Miracle Cleanse Natural Detox and Colon Cleanse by Green Tree Life Sciences Review

Miracle-Cleanse-Colon-Natural-Detox-pills Today I received a bottle of The Amazing Miracle Cleanse - Natural Detox and Colon Cleanse by Green Tree Life Sciences. 

I plan on using them tonight and seeing how they make me feel in the morning.  I have been wanting to do a cleanse for various health reasons going on with myself lately.  These will help regulate me and make me feel less bloated.

UPDATE: 8/24/14  I used these for 8 days straight and I felt great.  I did not do the full 15 day cleanse, because after the eighth day, I felt amazing, like my intestines and colon were cleared out.  The very first time I took the pill, it was around midnight.  I woke up in the next morning and had to use the restroom right away.  Then for the rest of the day, I actually #2'ed six times.  I did feel like I had more energy and had a less bloated stomach then usual.  I do suffer from IBS, so this cleanse by Green Tree Life Sciences has really helped me.

 For the next week, I felt a little backed up.  I took one of these pills as it says on the back of the bottle.  It says you can take these as a supplement occasionally.  You should NEVER take these every day after the initial 15 day cleanse.  I have taken the Amazing Miracle Cleanse Natural Detox and Colon Cleanse pill about 5 times within the last three weeks.  It seemed to work within about 6 hours for me, instead of the 12 it suggested on the bottle.

When you do evacuate, it is not like you are on a laxative.  It is much easier on your insides then that.  You are not running to the bathroom afraid of pooping yourself.  I recommend this product for the 15 day cleanse and also the occasional help.  I appreciate the natural ingredients in this pill.

The ingredients in the pill are:
Senna Leaves (6% extract) 285 mg 
Cascara Sagrada (10% extract) 150 mg 
Psyllium Husks 150 mg
Flax Seed Powder 50 mg
Aloe Vera Gel (200:1 concentrate) 40 mg 
L. Acidophilus 25 mgLicorice Root (powder) 25 mg 
Captex 300 oil 7 mg Other ingredients: Gelatin, cellulose, stearic acid and magnesium stearate

MiracleCleanse-Colon-Natural-Detox-pills From their Amazon page:
The Secret To Ultimate Health and Vitality
Who Else Wants To Lose Weight , Feel Younger , and Start Taking Back Their Health In Just Two Weeks - Gentle formula doesn't give stomach cramps like some cleansers - Just 2 capsules a day , don't worry about choking down some disgusting powder everyday for a month - Premium Quality , All Natural , Safe and Effective Cleanse Kick-Starts your Weight Loss Many foods that lack in fiber , especially in western diets , can literally stick to your intestinal track. Our colon cleanse program will help remove those resulting in weight loss

See A Significant increase in Energy

 By ridding your body of harmful waste and toxins many people see a huge boost in energy.

Improved Concentration

A Poor diet can hinder vitamin absorption which in turn can cause you to lose your concentration. The build up toxins in your colon can keep your body from getting what it needs to function. A good detox program like THE AMAZING MIRACLE CLEANSE can be the difference between feeling alert and not being able to focus.

The Amazing Miracle Cleanse Works Where Others Fall Short
 IT WORKS OR YOU DON'T PAY! 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
 Buy The Amazing Miracle Cleanse Today

          I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment